Exceptional. Caring. Personalized.
EAP OPTOMETRY has continued to exceed the expectations of patients who come to our office for their eye care needs since 1994. Our daily focus is to provide an exceptional personalized care. We treat our patients in the same professional and caring manner we would expect to be treated by a doctor and his/her staff. For us, every patient is a v.EYE.p.
As a primary eye care provider, Dr. Eap's main concern for his patients is to diagnose, treat and manage eye diseases and visual disorders using the latest optometric knowledge and state-of-the-art techniques in order to maintain healthy eyes and clear vision. In addition, with the help of different specialists at the SoCal Eye and the South Coast Retina Center, and the advancement in eye care technology, Dr. Eap is able to offer high-quality treatment options to patients who need an ophthalmological care.
Our office provides the following eye care services and products:
Eye Care Services
- Primary Eye Care: A comprehensive dilated eye examination to identify potential eye health problems and visual disorders in the earliest stages. An eye care for wellness and prevention.
- Urgent Eye Care: An examination for eye infections or minor eye injuries that needs an immediate attention. An eye care ranging from a treatment of eye infections to a removal of eye foreign bodies. For serious eye conditions that are sight threatening, please call 9-1-1 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting: An eye examination to determine the parameters of contact lenses to be fitted on a patient's eyes and to evaluate the prescribed contact lenses for optimal vision and comfort.
- Laser Refractive Surgery Co-Management: A series of eye examination to determine if a patient is a good candidate for one of the laser refractive surgery options and a co-management of a patient who has a laser refractive surgery procedure performed by one of our affiliated surgeons at the SoCal Eye.
- Optical Dispensing: Our office fills spectacle and contact lens prescriptions including outside prescriptions. We also provide free minor repairs and adjustments on eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Prescription and Cosmetic Contact Lenses
Dr. Eap evaluates and fits various types of contact lenses ranging from simple soft contact lenses to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia (aging vision) to specialty rigid gas permeable contact lenses to correct an abnormally shaped cornea such as keratoconus. Dr. Eap also evaluates and fits colored contact lenses to make you see better and/or to beautify your eyes.
Fashion Designer Frames and Sunglasses
We carry the following name brands:
- Anne Klein
- Calvin Klein Jeans
- Cole Haan
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Joseph Abboud
- kate spade
- rag & bone
- Ray Ban
We also carry a large selection of budget-friendly frames.
We accept all major insurance and discount plans
- AARP Discount Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA
- Cigna Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Medical Eye Services (MES Vision)
- Tricare West
- UnitedHealthcare Vision
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Additional languages spoken by our doctor and staff