COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Every patient wears a mask or face covering before entering our office.
To protect the health and safety of our patients, employees, and community, we are implementing the following:
* Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC
* Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices on all hard surfaces including desks, instruments, examination rooms, waiting room, optical dispensary area including eye wear, restroom, and laboratory
* Increasing the frequency of sanitation and hand-washing for all employees
* Wearing a mask when providing patient care
* Installing plexiglass shields at the reception desk and on the slit-lamp instrument
* Making our sick employees stay home
Our doctor and staff are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
Welcome to EAP OPTOMETRY
EAP OPTOMETRY takes great pride on the dedication and professionalism of our doctor and staff in providing a high standard of eye care. In 1994, Dr. Stephen H. Eap opened our door to Long Beach and surrounding communities. Our office has since established a reputation as a caring and exceptional optometric practice. We strive to exceed patients’ expectations in eye care as to improve quality of life through vision.