COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
Patients with symptoms of fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath are rescheduled for services.
Every patient wears a mask or face covering before entering our office and maintains six-foot distancing while inside the office.
Every patient comes alone to our office for services. However, one adult can accompany a minor patient or a patient who needs assistance.
A body temperature of every patient is taken before services are provided.
Due to the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak and to prevent further spreading of the virus, our office is closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the health orders from the state and local authorities.
To protect the health and safety of our patients, employees, and community, we are implementing the following:
* Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC
* Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices on all hard surfaces including desks, instruments, examination rooms, waiting room, optical dispensary area including eye wear, restroom, and laboratory
* Increasing the frequency of sanitation and hand-washing for all employees
* Wearing a mask when providing patient care
* Ensuring a minimum of six-foot distance can be maintained between people
* Taking a body temperature of our employees daily before work
* Installing plexiglass shields at the reception desk and on the slit-lamp instrument
* Making our sick employees stay home
Our doctor and staff are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
Welcome to EAP OPTOMETRY
EAP OPTOMETRY takes great pride on the dedication and professionalism of our doctor and staff in providing a high standard of eye care for our patients. In 1994, Dr. Stephen H. Eap opened our door to the greater Long Beach communities and quickly established a reputation as a caring and respected optometrist. We strive to exceed patients’ expectations in eye care as to improve quality of life through vision.